Sunday, December 7, 2014

Cute Poop

I'm not sure how open my sister was about her fondness for poop, but as her Jiejie (older sister), I feel it is my responsibility to embarrass her by publicly announcing her deep, abiding affection for poo and other bathroom-related humor. There were countless number of times we shared intense belly-aching laugh sessions because of some sort of bodily function-related incident. The last such instance I can remember is when I told my sister about how the little 5-year-old Brazilian piano student I have likes to fart while sitting on my lap during our lessons. She cracked up for so long when she first heard this story, then promptly proceeded to tease me mercilessly about it - (not that Liliane was ever actually "merciless.") And when she tried to retell this mini vignette to my parents, she couldn't even get the words out because she started laughing uncontrollably.




This probably would have been my sister's life motto is she knew about it... (Kawaii = Cute)


We definitely have these stickers... ^

Literal Translation = Golden Luck





Again, my sister would probably be absolutely mortified that I'm posting this post - (and I'm having a hard time justifying why I've chosen to make this my first post on this blog... just like I'm not entirely sure why I thought it would be a good idea to open up my memorial speech to my sister with the phrase "fart jokes.") But I guess that's just the kind of older sister Liliane had to put up with.
Wherever you are, Moo, I can see you doing your embarrassed laugh and "mrah-ing" me. You're welcome.





No comments:

Post a Comment