Sunday, March 1, 2015

Onesie Love

I know a lot of people have just about had it with winter and are ready to for it to be spring already. But while we still have these cold temperatures around, allow me to extol on another perk that only comes with cooler weather...

An Homage to Onesies

I'm not sure when onesies became "cool" again, but I'm pretty sure Liliane was actually ahead of the curve when it came to this particular fashion trend. She had gotten a pink & silver Hello Kitty onesie complete with a kitty-eared hoodie from our mom three Christmases ago, I believe, and she absolutely loved wearing that ensemble.

Sadly, we don't have any pictures of my sister wearing that onesie, but here are a couple of me "modeling" the sweet onesies that I have...

Matching zebra onesie from my awesome Tsai cousin-sisters for Christmas 2014.

Liliane gave me this Cookie Monster onesie for Christmas 2013 - (along with those flip mitt gloves that people keep complimenting me on.) I remember her being unsure whether I'd like these gifts but her doubt was totally unnecessary. I <3 my onesies!!

Perhaps as the girl who wished she didn't have to grow up, it is fitting that Liliane left this world wearing that Hello Kitty onesie. Here's to everyone enjoying these final days of onesie weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment