Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Happy Birthday, 小妹妹

Birthday Wishes With Puppies - Page 3

Not exactly sure what I created - (or if it even tastes any good!) - but for now, the working title for this cake shall be a Mocha-Banana (a la Copacabana? =P) Cream Cheese Cake with a Bday Oreo Puppy Chow Topping. (Now that does sound rather like something you might get out of Chopped, for better or worse....)
Make a Wish, Moomoo!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*

By the way, The Voice Season 14 aired just in time for your birthday and the new coach is one of your favorite singers... (Liliane and I used to love watching this show together and she'd always tease me for saying how I "called" which judge each contestant would pick during the blind auditions.... let's just say it was a friendly competition to see who could get the most bets correct.)

I've been meaning to put together a playlist of some of our favorite Voice singers/performances that we watched together. This has been a very timely reminder that I should get on that in the near future... ^.^




40+ Best Birthday Wishes For Far Away Friend – Beautiful ...
Happy birthday puppy clown | Birthday Greetings ...

No comments:

Post a Comment