Friday, February 16, 2018

Happy Lunar New Year 2018


Feliz Año Nuevo! / Happy New Year! | El Blog de Snoopy
Year Dog 2018 Invitation Card Chinese Stock Vector ...

Liliane was born in the Year of the Dog, not too long after we had to give our black Shih Tzu Suki away because I developed asthma. My mom would frequently tell me that Liliane came just in time to be my "new puppy" to love. Apparently I took that very much to heart because one time in 3rd grade for show-and-tell, I (reportedly, I only have vague memories of this...) had my mom bring Liliane in so she could act like my dog and perform tricks in front of my class - much to the horror of my 3rd grade teacher. ^.^"
Pictures from our 2018 Lunar New Year Feast
(Liliane would always take meticulous pictures of our mom's delicious cooking on her phone...) 



Dog symbol paper cutting chinese new year 2018 Vector Image
Meet Patch (from 101 Dalmatians) This was one of the first stuffed animals Liliane ever got, the other one being Roly who I think might be with my mom in Seattle right now...)
Rolly | Tumblr



1 comment:

  1. Hahah :) I love that you brought her to show and tell! Sounds like laura as well in day care!

    ReplyDelete