Monday, February 23, 2015

This is THE VOICE

I have to thank The Voice for providing me with a lot of happy times & memories with Liliane. Like many other viewers, we enjoyed seeing the hilarious camaraderie & competitiveness between the coaches, the insane level of talent, and just the overall positive, feel-good vibes of the show. During the blind auditions, Liliane & I would like to compare the different coaches' pitches and try and guess which coach a singer would choose. (Both of us thought we were "amazing" at this - myself more so than Liliane probably...)

Hope you can join us in enjoying some of the funny moments from the show...









Season 8 of The Voice premiered today. Not sure if I'm quite ready to watch the show again yet but I do recommend checking out the show, if you haven't done so already.

No comments:

Post a Comment