Sunday, February 1, 2015

Family & Friends... (An Introduction of Sorts)



This morning as I was trying to figure out what I wanted to post about next, I realized that the month of February starts with the same letter as Family & Friends. And while certainly every month should be in celebration of family and friends, I thought it particularly appropriate to "officially" start blogging about this topic today as it is the start of my sister's birth month.

Before I begin with this series of posts (which will surely continue on long after this month of February), I would like to say I hope I don't accidentally hurt anyone's feelings in the process for that absotively posolutely would be the last thing Liliane would want to have happen! Please know that if for some reason I forget to mention you, it is definitely not because you weren't an important part in my sister's life but simply because I don't have access to information and/or have clear knowledge of your relationship with Liliane. (Alas for my spotty memory!)

I hope you can accept my most sincere apology if I somehow inadvertently hurt your feelings by forgetting to write a post about you or because of some careless remark I've written. Ideally, I would also hope that you might then somehow find a way to contact me so that you can: A) let me know what I jerk I was for daring to forget such an important person in my sister's life or for writing something egregiously inaccurate & insensitive, and B) share some of the memories you have with Liliane that you would feel comfortable sharing with everyone else.

Thank you for all your patience and understanding and, as always, for keeping up with this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment